Pages

December 15, 2011

My bucket list



I have always thought of having a list of things to do before I die, not that I am close to, but still.And since I have been unemployed for almost a month, I had some time to think what I really, really want to do.
Here goes :

1. Climb Mount Everest.

2. Ride a car/bike/cycle on the highest motorable road in the world (Khardung La, somewhere close to the Indo-China border). - DONE

3. Go deep - sea diving.

4. Cross-country road trip in the US.

5. Visit Serbia (I mean the remotest parts of the former USSR, Serbia sounds close enough :-p ).

6. Sky dive wearing one of those suits you saw in Transformers 3.

7. Fly a plane (preferably a fighter jet).

8. Have one of my own gigs at some Hard Rock Cafè.

9. Drive a Ferrari (owning one would be just as awesome but I ll stick to driving one for now).

10. Have shit loads of cash to donate to charity after my immediate family is taken care of.

Some of them may sound a bit too much, but hell-yeah that's what I want to do. I dont know how many of these will I actually end up doing but I am sure I ll complete half of the list (the saner things) in the next 10 years.

2 comments:

  1. 5. Visit Serbia (I mean the remotest parts of the former USSR, Serbia sounds close enough :-p ).

    Its Siberia.. Serbia is a war torn country in the Balkans

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..thanks! but you got the point, didn't you ?

    ReplyDelete